Flexible pricing for all team sizes
With no setup fees for new schemes, you can kiss goodbye to unexpected expenses.
Our pricing is based on how many people you want to motivate with equity ('scheme members') rather than your shareholders, which can be unlimited.
£3,500 / yr
Includes support with schemes and platform operation
All plans include:
- Share scheme recipient portal and dashboard
- All authorisations and agreements needed for share schemes
- HMRC notification files generated for customer upload
- Digital cap table & scenario modelling
- Authorise and issue shares, share certificates
- Stock transfers
- Confirmation statements
- Appoint and remove Directors, change Company details
- PSC notifications
- Shareholder portal and communications
EMI Options, Unapproved Options, Growth Shares, Agile Partnerships™ and Ordinary Shares.
Upload and digitising of existing share schemes, upload of historical share movements, upload & digitisation of existing document templates (additional one-off fee agreed at onboarding - depends on scale and complexity).
Reconciliation of actions carried out with Companies House off platform will incur a fee (£100-£250 depending on complexity).
Minimum contract term is 12 months. Prices do not include VAT.
Want to find out more?
Set up a 1-2-1 discovery call with one of our equity specialists. We will explore:
- Your company structure
- The best scheme types for your needs
- How to protect existing shareholders
- Setting conditions and milestones
- The costs and tax implications
We’ll also answer any questions you have about sharing ownership.
Just figure out when would be a good time to talk and schedule a video meeting (or phone call).
Vestd was great. Loads easier and simpler than doing this the traditional way. Though almost all of the process could be completed online without any direct communication, the Vestd team were always available to answer specific questions at various stages.