Best in class equity management
Launch a share scheme and look after your equity without breaking the bank.
Manage and communicate with all your shareholders through their own personal portal.
Minimum contract term is 12 months. Prices include docs and agreements... and there are no hidden fees.
For people who just want to get things done. We'll pull the levers
- Hands-free scheme design and implementation
- Dedicated account manager
- Scheme briefing for your team
- Free digitisation and management of existing schemes.
£3,780 / yr
Includes support with schemes and platform operation
- Specialist share scheme and equity guidance
- New share classes
- Share class conversions
- Platform operation support (guides / email / scheduled video & phone calls)
- Up to three HMRC or other valuations per year
£1,620 / yr
For people with experience of schemes and the platform
- All scheme types available
- Full platform functionality
- No valuations
All plans include:
- EMI Options, Unapproved Options, Growth Shares, Agile Partnerships™ and Ordinary Shares
- Extensive free library of business document templates
- Share scheme recipient portal and dashboard
- All authorisations and agreements needed for share schemes
- HMRC notification files generated for customer upload
- Digital cap table & scenario modelling
- Authorise and issue shares, share certificates
- Stock transfers
- Confirmation statements
- Appoint and remove Directors, change Company details
- PSC notifications
- Shareholder portal and communications
Upload and digitising of existing share schemes, upload of historical share movements, upload & digitisation of existing document templates (additional one-off fee agreed at the time - depends on scale and complexity).
Reconciliation of actions carried out with Companies House off platform will incur a fee (£100-£250 depending on complexity).
Minimum contract term is 12 months. Prices do not include VAT.
Flexible post 12-month pricing, depending on usage.
Want to find out more?
Set up a 1-2-1 discovery call with one of our equity specialists. We will explore:
- Your company structure
- The best scheme types for your needs
- How to protect existing shareholders
- Setting conditions and milestones
- The costs and tax implications
We’ll also answer any questions you have about sharing ownership.
Just figure out when would be a good time to talk and schedule a video meeting (or phone call).
Vestd was great. Loads easier and simpler than doing this the traditional way. Though almost all of the process could be completed online without any direct communication, the Vestd team were always available to answer specific questions at various stages.