EMI Share Scheme Employee Slide Template
Get the most out of your EMI scheme by helping your team understand what an EMI scheme is, how it works and the benefits. This free slide template is designed for customers and UK businesses using Vestd to enable you to easily communicate all your team needs to know in plain English.
The slide template includes:
- What EMI is
- How EMI works
- The benefits an employee can expect
- A worked example to bring EMI to life
- Jargon buster
Get your free slide template
Want to speak to an expert?
Schedule a free, no obligation equity consultation
Get on the fast-track via a 30-minute call.
Our team of equity specialists help UK SMEs every day of the week. If you are ready to give people shares (or options) then book a call to get some guidance.
Discover the best scheme type
We will outline the four most common ways of distributing shares, and the pros and cons of each one (e.g. tax-efficiency).
Understand the process
There are more than 20 steps involved in setting up a share scheme. We’ll explain what you need to do, and how to avoid the complexity and hassle by using our platform.
Figure out the costs
And not just for set up, because it’s important to know what you’re in for over the lifetime of a scheme.
Learn how to stay compliant
Around 50% of all existing EMI schemes are not compliant. Every year non-compliance costs shareholders many millions upon exit. We’ll help you avoid the mother of all headaches when it is time to exit.
Ask a Vestd expert:
- How we can help you set up a new share scheme
- Why it is important to digitise an existing scheme
- How to offset the costs of a share scheme against your tax liability
- How to incentivise shareholders in a way that minimises their own tax bill
- To show you a demo of the Vestd platform