Trusted by thousands of founders
Why use an equity management platform?
You’re legally required to maintain an up-to-date, accurate shareholder register, but when a company grows it can become increasingly complicated to accurately track ownership. Vestd Lite makes everything simple. The platform is fully connected to Companies House, so there’s no need for any paperwork.
What are the main benefits of Vestd Lite?
You can issue shares and generate share certificates which can be signed online. You’ll get a digital cap table and scenario modelling functionality. Shareholders will get their own portal. We also provide CoSec tools to take the friction out of compliance and governance, as well as customisable business and legal document templates.
Why do investors love using our platform?
Investors use Vestd Lite to monitor the value of their shareholdings at an individual company level and also collectively via a portfolio view. Our modelling tools can be used to run future value scenarios. There is also a secure digital data room for sharing and storing key information. We’re building other features for investors - watch this space.
Why choose Vestd Lite for equity management?
Equity management & CoSec tools
When it comes to managing your company's equity there’s very little that you can’t do via Vestd. Everything is done digitally and you can keep your official records up to date at the click of a button.
- Maintain your cap table
- Keep an accurate register of all shareholders
- Shareholder portals
- Generate and submit Confirmation Statements
- Store key documents in a secure digital data room
- Authorise and issue Ordinary Shares
- Create share certificates (which can be signed online)
- Subdivide existing share classes
- Create and execute board and shareholder resolutions
- Add and change director details
- Change the company name
- Update People with Significant Control (PSCs)
- Share buybacks & stock transfers
- Free business and legal document templates